What is a "Diamond Microdermabrasion"?Diamond microdermabrasion is a technology that uses micro-carved tubes inlaid with diamond particles, combined with friction and vacuum suction, to altogether remove the outermost aging cells of the epidermis and promote skin cell regeneration.
It is a kind of shallow physical therapy, which makes up for the shortcomings of chemical exfoliation. With suitable suction and the speed, it controls the treatment process flexibly. It is a non-invasive therapy without any irritation, safe, simple, fast, and no side effects.
Diamond microdermabrasion has the advantages of quickly removing small wrinkles and improving the appearance of large pores, as well as some skin diseases, such as the treatment of acne, acne, acne scars, general scars or stretch marks. Those with dark skin or pigmented skin can also use ultrasound to introduce e-whitening elements after diamond micro-carving, and then apply a pure collagen mask. The nutritional and moisturizing ingredients can all penetrate the bottom of the skin to achieve the purpose of quickly removing whitening.
- No pigmentation
- Non-invasive treatment, so non-irritating and no wounds
- Eliminates dead skin cells and promotes skin renewal
- Improve pore permeability and promote nutrient absorption
How to Use?Step 1: Wash your face and wipe with a wet towel;
Step 2: Use a facial steamer to steam for 3-5 minutes to open the pores of your skin. If there is no facial steamer, you can use a hot towel to apply heat;
Step 3: Turn on the diamond microdermabrasion machine and adjust the working time and intensity;
Step 4: Select different vacuum suction levels to simulate the operation on the back of the hand;
Step 5: Choose the speed that best for you, hold the microdermabrasion wands to perpendicular to the skin;
Step 6: Slowly move it back and forth on the surface without stopping.
Step 7: After treatment, put on an ice mask.
Pay attention to keep the face moist (not dry). Use the product to move slowly gently; please do not stay in the same place for too long. If suction for you
too weak, please keep your face moist.
Special effect: With the pores of the face fully open, it can directly suck out subcutaneous oil and some lighter blackheads.
What is the Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine Effect?
- Remove acne marks and acne scars;
- It can altogether remove dead skin cells in the epidermal layer and promote the regeneration of skin cells;
- It improves pore permeability and reduces acne formation.;
- Eliminate acne scars and acne marks;
- Improve facial skin;
- Improve aging dull and inelastic skin;
- Dilute pigmentation, whiten and even skin tone;
- Quickly regenerate skin tissues, smooth facial fine lines, and make skin smooth and soft;
- Can refine coarse pores, eliminate blackheads, and make the skin fresh and elastic;
- Improve the oiliness of the eyes, dark circles and fine lines under the eyes, and restore the eyes to bright eyes;
- Improve lymphatic circulation and detoxification, as well as physical improvement.
What is the Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine Session?
|Decreasing pattern headlines||depending on the situation||80%~100%|
|Raised senile plaque||depending on the situation||80%~100%|
|Small wrinkled||depending on the situation||80%~100%|
|Acne scars and scars||3~5||90%|
How many sessions are needed, and how often?Each treatment is recommended 4 to 6 times; for severe acne and oily skin 8 to 10 times, the initial treatment interval is about 7-10 days, depending on the skin condition and individual skin quality, the range is 3-4 weeks. Maintenance course for the situation 1-2 months.
Operating time: varies from person to person, and can be performed according to the individual's facial condition; preferably controlled within 30 minutes
FAQsQuestion 1: Will it turn the skin red after use? How long will it disappear?
Answer: Redness is normal. Because the capillaries dilate, put a mask after inhalation. Usually, it will disappear within two days.
Question 2: Does it hurt during treatment?
A: Generally, it doesn't hurt. It will cause a little pain if you do the acne removal treatment.
Question 3: Is the vacuum strong enough, and can it be cleaned?
Answer: Most diamond microdermabrasion machine has three suction levels to choose, low, middle, and high. The more durable it is, the cleaner it is. Do it several times if needed.
Question 4: Is it harmful to the skin? Does it make the skin slack?
Answer: This kind of machine is purely physical, does not contain any chemical ingredients, and has no harm to the skin, no irritation, no toxicity, and no side effects.
Regular use keeps pores completely clean, pores will gradually shrink naturally, and the skin will become tight.
Question 5: How to open the skin pores?
Answer: The pores will open when it is heated. So you can use a facial steamer to steam your face for 5-10 minutes or use a hot towel for about 5 minutes.
Diamond microdermabrasion heads
- 6mm tips: can be used in the area around eyes and nose, suitable for wrinkles, grease, blackhead, and acne.
- 8mm tips: can be used in the area around eyes and nose, suitable for wrinkles, grease, blackhead, and acne.
- 14.5mm tips: suitable for scars, fine lines, and imperfections.
- 18.5mm tips: Can be used on the face to improve the larger blemishes.
- 23mm tips: Can be used on the body, knee, elbow areas suitable for acne and stretch marks.