What is Magneto Therapy Machine
Magnetic therapy is a type of physical therapy during which the body is exposed to a low frequency magnetic field.
Cells and colloidal systems in the body contain ions that can be affected by magnetic forces. When the tissue is exposed to pulsed
magnetic fields, weak electrical current is induced activating all cells that are exposed to it.
As a result of sickness, the surface potential of the cells varies when compared to healthy cells.
Tissue treated with the help of an magnetic
field with suitably selected biotropic parameters, results in the increased activity of the cell’s surface, further increasing its membrane potential, eventually resulting in the balancing of the intracellular potential.
Name Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Super Transduction
Oscillation Frequency Max 3000HZ
Field Strength at the coil 4T
Field strength at 4CM distance 0.4T
Performance of the field 92T/S
Voltage 100-240V 50/60HZ
system water 2.5L
Package alu box and carton 66*60*49CM
Gross Weight 40KG
Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on tissue:
1. By improving the permeability of the cellular membrane, it affects cell metabolism and allows for quicker absorption of
swelling (antiedematous effect). It helps in healing bone fractures as well as open wounds of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (anti-inflammatory effect) for both acute and chronic inflammations.
2. A pulsed magnetic field reduces the transmission of painful sensations from the nerve endings to the central nervous
systems,further reducing pain (acting as a pain-killer).
3. Within a couple minutes, it expands blood vessels in the affected area and improves the circulation of blood (visodilating
4. Relieves stress in the musculoskeletal system (myorelaxation effect).
5. Strengthens the immune system (regenerating and detox effect).
6. Harmonizes a vegetative nervous system.
Magnetic therapy is not addictive and has no known side-effects. The patient does not experience any negative sensations duringtreatment. Magnetic field pulses penetrate evenly across body tissue so the patient does not need to take off any clothes. It
canalso penetrate through plaster casts. Metal implants are not an obstruction either as in modern usage, they are no longerferromagnetic in nature.