- Made of high-grade material, which is non-toxic, safe, durable and eco-friendly.
- Suitable for removing skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin.
- Suitable for diamond dermabrasion, penetrating through top skin layer together with the skincare product, helping to replenish natural nutrients, to restore cell activity, and to promote skin health.
- Does not cause the phenomenon of uneven skin, bleeding, swelling and blood stasis.
- Different size tips offer various functions and suitable for different areas or different skin.
D120, D180 Body, especially for acne, knee, elbow areas
D180, D240 Face, for the large blemishes.
D120, D240, D180 For scares, fine lines and imperfections.
D200 D240 Eyes and both sides of the nose, suitable for wrinkles, oil tablets, blackhead and acne
How to use
1. Place the diamond head on the skin surface (start from forehead), proceed with a slow sliding motion. Do not leave the diamond tip at one spot for too long, doing so will cause harm to the skin.
2. Gently stretch the skin with thumb and finger and glide the hand-piece 2 to 3 times over the area being treated. Then cross again in different directions to prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brushstrokes or polishing motions may be used in different sites.
3. After treatment, brush off all remaining dead skin with a soft brush and rinse with damp sponges or damp cool towels.
4. Allow skin to dry then apply desired skin products.
5. To clean the diamond head, use a toothbrush or cotton swab damped with a little alcohol to wipe off the dirty impurity, and then use UV light or high temperature for sterilization.
9 x Diamond dermabrasion replacement tips