Light spot 15*15MM
screen size 10.4inch
Number of handles 50 million rounds
Total power 2000W
Pulse width 1MS-400MS
Heat dissipation Air cooling + water cooling + semiconductor refrigeration
1. Make sure that the client is lying relaxed on the beauty bed and wearing protective goggles.
2. Clean the skin, clean the makeup residue and sunscreen on the skin.
3. Record the current number of pulses to calculate the accumulated energy.
4. Select the appropriate parameters, set the parameters and keep them.
5. Inspect the gun body to ensure that the gun body is in freezing state.
6. Put the handle perpendicular to the skin so that it is in full contact with the skin.
7. Random skin tests are required to observe skin reactions after hair removal.
common problems after surgery
1. Mild erythema and edema appear within 24 hours after surgery, which can be relieved by ice compress. 2. Symptoms such as allergies, itching, and slight burning appear in the treatment area within 48 hours after surgery. (The reason is because the skin lacks water Can apply plant essence moisturizing products) 3. Blisters, pigmentation, etc. after surgery (vitamin C can be taken orally to relieve symptoms)
1. After hair removal, you can use the freezing point of the gun body (standby mode) to apply ice to the operating part, or use an ice pack to apply cold Reduce edema and discomfort in the hair removal area.
2. Pay attention to the prevention of trauma within one week after depilation, and do the following: Do not bathe in hot water, exercise, massage, etc.Sun - exposure—Users should apply high-index sunscreen slowly and avoid direct sunlight within one month after hair removal.
Make-up-As the skin is sensitive during this period, care should be taken to damage the skin when removing makeup to avoid infection.