Lazzybeauty High-Frequency Facial Devices
It is widely used by prestigious spas and professional salons as an important component of many skin care treatment regimens, procedures, and programs.
How to Use It?
Thoroughly wash and dry your face, and apply your serum.
Cut a small piece of gauze, and place it on the electrode.
Insert the electrode into the wand, place it over the gauze, and turn it on.
Turn the dial-up on the wand until you feel a slight tingling sensation.
Move the wand over the acne lesion in circular motions, working on each area for no more than three to five minutes.
Once you’ve hit all the spots, your high-frequency facial is officially over and you can finish by applying your moisturizer.
Benefits of High-Frequency Machine
In your practice, you’ll want to share the many benefits of a high-frequency facial with your clients, and there are many.
- Improves and clears up acne
- Softens lines and wrinkles and improves sagging skin
- Reduces pores and blackheads
- Reduces eye puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Improves cellulite appearance
- Promotes healthier hair growth
- The benefits of a high-frequency facial are phenomenal. It offers a safe and gentle alternative to botox injections, chemical laser peels, and other skin recovery procedures that may be more invasive.
Brand launch date: April 9, 2022